Once you try this week’s #CURESummerSnacktime recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream, we bet you’ll be adding this cool, creamy concoction into your weekly rotation.
Once you try this week’s #CURESummerSnacktime recipe for peanut butter banana ice cream, we bet you’ll be adding this cool, creamy concoction into your weekly rotation.
Just like all of our Summer Snacktime recipes, this one is quick and easy, and contains minimal ingredients. This ice cream is also a good source of protein, and vegan and vegetarian too. We didn’t believe that bananas would turn into ice cream this easily, but they did, and they were delicious!
We hope you’ll give this recipe a try – and be sure to tag it on social media with #CURESummerSnacktime!
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Recipe
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Ingredients
• 2 – 3 overripe, frozen bananas
• 2 – 3 tablespoons nut butter of choice
• 2 – 4 tablespoon of almond milk (or milk of choice)
• Pinch salt
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Instructions
1. Start with bananas that are just turning brown. Peel and cut into large pieces, then freeze in an airtight bag.
2. Once frozen, put bananas into a blender or food processor.
3. Add in a pinch of salt, nut butter and almond milk. Start with 1 – 2 tablespoons of almond milk and add more as needed.
4. Transfer to a 9” baking loaf lined with parchment paper and freeze for an additional 30 minutes.
5. Scoop out and serve!
Ready to try our other Summer Snacktime creations? Check out our recipes for: