About Dr. Philippa J. Cheetham
Philippa J. Cheetham, M.D., a board-certified Urological Surgeon, practicing in New York City
- Host: Cure Connections
- Graduated with honors from the University of Bristol Medical School in the UK.
- Completed a 5-year general surgery residency at Oxford University's John Radcliffe Teaching Hospital and was awarded a prestigious research fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Spent two years studying in the Department of Pharmacology at Oxford University and was subsequently awarded a higher research degree for her thesis on the pacemaker activity and contractility in the neurogenic bladder
- Completed a 6-year urology residency at Oxford University, followed by a 12-month stone fellowship before being board certified in Urology by the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2007.
- Completed a two-year minimally invasive surgical oncology fellowship as well as an 18-month oncology fellowship with Professor Daniel Petrylak at Columbia University Medical Center.
- Member of General Medical Council (GMC), Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSEng), American Urological Association (AUA), British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS) and The European Association of Urology (EAU), Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), Foundation for Advancement of Minimally Invasive Surgery, and British Medical Association
- Published author & frequent guest on TV and radio stations across the country. She is a regular medical correspondent for Fox News (with multiple appearances on Studio B with Sheppard Smith, The O'Reilly Factor, Megyn Kelly, Fox and Friends, The Willis Report, Varney and Co and Health Talk with Dr. Manny) as well as WPIX11 and the Saudi Arabia National TV Network KSA2. She was also a past weekly co-host on Katz's Corner Live Radio, a radio program on men's health and urology issues broadcasted on WABC.