Increasing age is the #1 risk factor for cancer. A growing body of evidence supports the hypothesis that by slowing the aging process, you may delay or prevent the onset or recurrence of cancer and many other chronic diseases ( see https://www.thomashealthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Cancer-aging.pdf )
Slowing aging centers around changes in diet1; improving oxidative mitochondrial function2; promoting effective immunity3; increasing microcirculation and tissue oxygenation4; promoting tissue alkalinity5; enhancing detoxification6; improving gut health7; reducing oxidative stress8, inflammation9, and exposure to environmental toxins10; eradicating senescent cells11; promoting sound sleep12 and physical fitness13, and reducing stress14. Together, this helps create a more tumor-resistant environment in the body.
1. Low-carb, whole-food, and plant-based.
2. Life Extension R-lipoic acid (one capsule twice daily), Life Extension Optimized Carnitine (one capsule twice daily), Life Extension Super-Absorbable CoQ10 with d-Limonene (one daily), NOW Foods NADH with D-Ribose (one daily), Seeking Health Optimal PC Phospholipid Complex (one daily), and dichloroacetate (100-150 mg Monday-Thursday).
3. Life Extension Immune Senescence Protection Formula (twice daily).
4. LiveO2 Adaptive Contrast system. Use with an Assault Airbike.
5. Sodium bicarbonate (1/2 teaspoon in 8 oz water, four times daily).
6. Adequate hydration and regular use of a medical-grade FIR sauna.
7. Life Extension Florassist GI with Phage Technology (one daily) and inulin powder (one teaspoon 3x daily stirred in a glass of water).
8. Molecular hydrogen water (one liter per day).
9. Life Extension Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators (one daily with food).
10. Eat food with organically grown ingredients, use purified water to drink and cook with, and use a showerhead filter to bathe with.
11. Life Extension Senolytic Activator (follow label instructions).
12. Alpha-Stim device: FDA-approved to improve sleep by simulating meditation by stimulating alpha brain waves.
13. Strength-training: 30-Minute Express Workout, 3 days per week at your local Planet Fitness.
14. Spend 30 minutes a day doing something you like, such as having sex more often, soaking in a hot tub, visiting a friend, playing with your dog (if you don