5. Surveillance of Survivors Can Save Lives
Second cancers are common among patients with lung cancer. We explore the risk factors and how they can be avoided in this piece, featured in our CURE Special Issue on Lung Cancer.
4. My New Normal Isn’t Quite So New Anymore
In this piece, CURE contributor Bonnie Annis explains how redefining “normal” is a vital part of a cancer survivor's post diagnosis timeline.
3. How to Talk to Kids About Cancer CURE sat down with a childhood development specialist and a colorectal cancer survivor who offered firsthand advice on how to discuss a cancer diagnosis with children of any age.
2. The Special Relationship with My Oncologist
After years of distrust, CURE contributor Jane Biehl recalls how finding the right oncologist was like striking gold.
1. Mental Health Awareness Following a Cancer Diagnosis
With Mental Health Awareness Month coming to a close, this blog explores how openly discussing post-diagnosis mental health changes can improve mind and body wellness.
And in related news, CURE Media Group hosted two events at the Oncology Nursing Society’s 43rd Annual Congress in Washington, D.C.