Triage Cancer is a national, nonprofit organization that provides education on the practical and legal issues that may impact individuals diagnosed with cancer and their caregivers, through free events, materials, and resources.
Our resources include:
• Free monthly educational webinars: We offer free educational webinars on practical and legal cancer survivorship issues that impact people beyond diagnosis to anyone in the cancer community.
• Quick Guides and Checklists: These educational quick guides and checklists are designed to be an introduction of a particular topic and are designed to help with the legal and practical pieces of cancer survivorship.
• Animated Videos: We provide educational animated videos, available in English and Spanish, that provide an overview of how to navigate important cancer-related legal issues that may impact individuals diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, and health care professionals. Topics include health insurance, work, estate planning, and other cancer survivorship issues.
• CancerFinances.org: This site offers a toolkit for individuals diagnosed with cancer and their caregivers to understanding how cancer impacts their finances and connects them to financial assistance resources.
• Educational Blog: named number 6 of the top 100 cancer blogs, our educational blog keeps individuals up to date about a variety of cancer survivorship topics.
• Charts of State Laws on employment, disability, health insurance issues, and other cancer-related state laws.
• Triage Cancer Conferences: These free educational conferences are open to individuals diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, advocates, and health care professionals. We spend the day covering key information needed to help navigate practical issues, minimize the financial burden of a cancer diagnosis, and reduce stress.