There have been several updates in the field of follicular lymphoma in 2020. Here, CURE® looks back at some of the top news and updates in this field that patients read the most.
- In addition to showing clinically meaningful, durable responses, Tazverik (tazemetostat) was generally well-tolerated in heavily pretreated patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma, according to the results of an open-label, single-arm, multicenter phase 2 study. READ MORE.
- Results of an interim analysis of a phase 2 trial demonstrated that patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma treated with Kymriah (tisagenlecleucel) – a CAR-T cell therapy – achieved a targeted complete response rate. READ MORE.
- “Collectively, our mature data provide the most definitive evidence supporting current guidelines, that HDT/ASCT should not be offered to unselected patient(s) (with follicular lymphoma) in the frontline setting,” the authors of a study published in Blood Advances wrote. READ MORE.
- A study evaluating the efficacy of Aliqopa (copanlisib) in combination with Rituxan (rituximab) in patients with indolent non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma who have relapsed after at least one prior line of therapy also involving Rituxan has met its primary endpoint, according to Aliqopa’s manufacturer, Bayer. READ MORE.
- During CURE®’s Educated Patient® Leukemia and Lymphoma Summit, an expert from the Georgia Cancer Center discussed how one recently approved drug and two experimental treatments offer the promise of a wider range of options for patients with follicular lymphoma. READ MORE.
For more news on cancer updates, research and education, don’t forget to subscribe to CURE®’s newsletters here.